Easy doesn’t even come close to describing this recipe…if you’re looking for something to cook that will allow you to make quick and easy salads or dinners with leftovers you have clicked the right picture. This chicken is full of flavour and deliciousness without all the time an effort that we think needs to go into our meals.
The JSHealth program has been amazing and I am only up to Week 1 and is really helping me in how I see food. This week we have been trying to remove the stress from eating which is something I have developed and battled over the years. I love good food but I hate the guilt I often feel when eating so this recipe made me feel good and was enjoyable to cook!
Teriyaki Chicken One Pan Salad
- 6 organic chicken thighs
- 1 broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Fresh rocket leaves
- JSHealth Clean Life Dressing
- 1/4 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- To make marinade, whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- Place chicken thighs in baking dish and cover with marinade.
- Chop carrots and eggplant into slices. Chop broccoli into florets and push vegetables into marinade around the chicken.
- Season with salt generously.
- Place dish in oven and roast for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Place 1 handful of spinach and rocket on a plate or bowl and mix together.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of dressing over the salad leaves.
- Slice chicken into pieces and place 2 thighs and 1/3 of the vegetables on top of the salad leaves to serve.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the salad (optional).